ESP Systems Professionals of Southern California, Inc. (DBA – ESP Legal) respects the privacy of our users. We collect names, emails, and phone numbers via web forms, resumes, LinkedIn, and job boards, for the sole purpose of communicating with job seekers about their job search and with employers about their hiring needs. Your information will never be sold to a third party. We may share your information, with your consent, with a prospective employer or job seeker in order to facilitate a hire. If you would like to opt out of communications from ESP Legal, or remove yourself from our database, please contact us.
SMS Terms & Conditions
ESP Systems Professionals of Southern California, Inc. (DBA – ESP Legal) adheres to the following in regard to SMS messages.
- Opt-In consent data and mobile number will not be shared with any third parties.
- Personal information will not be shared or sold to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not currently use SMS for marketing purposes, but we may send individual text messages to job seekers or clients who indicate interest in this form of communication. Message frequency varies.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- Use the mandatory keyword STOP to discontinue receiving text messages. Ex. Reply STOP to cancel.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.