Careers at ESP Legal
Want to join a remote team committed to advancing legal technology careers?
Join our Team
We’re always prepared to hire exceptional people. Whether you’re interested in recruiting, sales, account management, sales support, HR or administration, contact us today to learn about opportunities at ESP Legal.
Now Hiring: Technical Recruiter - 100% Remote
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a recruiter with technology and law firm staffing experience to assist the account managers in finding and placing technology professionals at our law firm clients nationwide.
We are looking for an IT Recruiter to work remotely from a home office and assist the Account Managers in finding and placing candidates. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing projects. The IT Recruiter will be responsible for research on the internet, maintaining and updating our database, cold calling, corresponding with candidates, and carrying out various other duties in line with being a recruiter.
ESP Legal was the first direct hire, consulting, and contract for hire firm dedicated to law firm technology staffing. We place all legal technology staff from Litigation Support to Chief Knowledge Officers, from Help Desk to Chief Information Officers. Well-networked, well-informed and always looking out for the best interests of our clients and candidates, ESP’s people help make law firms great.
- Utilize online resources to identify candidates that fit in our niche.
- Search the ESP applicant database (Bullhorn) for suitable candidates for current openings.
- Call candidates to review career status and interest in current openings.
- Help candidates prepare for interviews, maintain general candidate correspondence, and perform reference checks.
- Conduct follow-up activities with candidates to ensure candidate satisfaction.
- Reformat resumes and add candidates into our database.
- Update and maintain company Bullhorn (applicant tracking system database) data.
- Meet minimum activity objectives.
- Ideally 3-5 years of professional recruiting work experience
- Prior experience in the IT staffing business or information technology
- Must be able to work virtually from home or a remote office
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with online searching tools and products like LinkedIn, Monster and Dice
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer, technology, and problem-solving skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and flexible with a strong sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- Experience in customer service or sales is a plus
- Experience with applicant tracking software systems like Bullhorn
Our benefits include healthcare, a retirement savings match, and a great vacation policy.
We Advance Legal Technology Careers
& Help Law Firms Innovate
We understand what law firms and legal technology professionals uniquely want and need and aim to always provide a fun, unique experience for both our law firm clients and legal technology job seekers. If you’re a legal tech expert looking for your next position, we’re ready to find your perfect fit!